Solar pays every time the sun rises.
Join the thousands of homeowners throughout South Carolina who have installed solar. Going solar means producing your own electricity and paying your utility company less money. With large tax credits and simple financing options, solar has never been more affordable. Alder Energy keeps the process simple and moves forward at your pace.
Benefits of Residential Solar Power
Reduce your homes impact on the environment.
More than half of your installation costs will be recovered through income tax credits.
Get your electricity directly from the sun. Your rooftop’s rate never increases.
Homes with solar sell for more than similar homes without solar. Think about it: who doesn’t want a house that produces its own electricity and has low utility bills?
Solar panels have no moving parts, rain keeps them clean, and they have a 25-year production warranty.
Go solar with no money down and see immediate savings.
Residential Solar Site Qualifiers
- You might be wondering, “Is my home a good candidate for solar?” Here are some things to consider:
- You Must Be the Property Owner
- No Apartments or Condominiums: The homeowner must control the roof.
- Ample Space for Roof or Ground Mounted Arrays
- Little or No Shade: The best solar production comes when panels receive direct sunlight at least 6 hours per day.
- Roof Age: Since solar panels remain productive for thirty years or more, you should install them on a newer roof that’s in good condition.
- Roof Material: Alder Energy can install solar on most roof types, including: composite shingles, standing seam metal, and 5V metal. We’ll analyze your roof to see if it’s suitable for solar.
- Electric Bill
Conserve your cash. Alder Energy makes it simple with $0 and low money down financing options. Our Solar Power Consultant can present a solar loan proposal that reduces your cost of living right away. Contact us today about your customized residential solar solution.
Alder Energy Solar provides turnkey alternative energy solutions throughout the Southeast for both residential and commercial applications.
495 Jessen Lane
Charleston, SC 29492
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
- Ross Printing | North Charleston, SCMarch 19, 2019 - 12:49 pm
- Mr. Suds Car Wash – 5 Columbia, SC LocationsOctober 24, 2018 - 11:18 am
- Under Construction | Jamison Solar FarmAugust 30, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Blackbaud Headquarters | Daniel Island, SCJune 25, 2018 - 3:57 pm
- KION North America | Summerville, SCMay 14, 2018 - 9:55 am