1. Letter of Intent: Complete review of property once we receive signed Letter of Intent.
2. Site Assessment: We initiate a complete site analysis including review of power, topography, habitat, etc. (Est. 60-90 days)
3. Lease Option Agreement: Upon satisfactory site review, Alder Energy will present property partner with a written offer to lease the property. Upon acceptance of the agreement, the project will move to the Utility Interconnection and Pilot Program Application Phase. (Est. 45 days)
4. Utility/Building Permit: If project is chosen for the Community Solar Program – Alder Energy applies for utility interconnection and submits plans to local building review board. Once the project is approved, and before construction begins, owner will receive rst lease payment. (Est. 90 – 100 days)
5. Construction: Solar farm construction takes approximately 90 days. (weather permitting)
6. Commissioning: System has been completed and activated by the utility. (Est. 30 days)