Find Out If Solar Is Right For Your House
- Speak with a Solar Specialist: Call 843-388-5493 or complete our online contact form, and one of our Solar Specialists will contact you to determine if your property has a good location for solar. We will answer questions, gather your electric bill information, and schedule a free site evaluation or webinar.
- Proposal Presentation: Our Solar Power Consultant will verify site details and build a solar proposal that is specific for your home. During an on site appointment or webinar, we will discuss the various incentives that make solar affordable, review potential financing options, and determine an appropriate solar solution to meet your economic and environmental goals. Throughout this process, Alder Energy will continue to educate you about solar and always be an available resource. We will move forward at your pace in order to reach a solar installation agreement.
- Site Tech Visit: An installation technician will visit the your house to finalize the installation plan. Alder Energy will complete all necessary structural and electrical engineering work, and then apply for all utility interconnection applications and municipal permits.
- System Installation: Once applications and permits are granted, our project manager will coordinate calendars with you and schedule the solar installation. Depending on project size, the on-site construction takes 1 to 3 days. After the solar system is installed, Alder Energy will facilitate all local and utility inspections to ensure the project’s successful completion.
- Powering Your Home With The Sun: Flip the switch and start your solar savings. Now that you are a Solar Pioneer, we will continue to support you through energy production monitoring and our long-term quality assurances.
Are you ready to go solar with Alder Energy? We make solar simple. Start today!