Businesses throughout South Carolina are currently capitalizing on the financial opportunities and benefits that come with installing solar paneling. More specifically, installing a commercial solar energy system is a key strategic decision that will provide a solid financial return, and promote your company’s commitment to helping the environment. Alder Energy is proud to offer a variety of loan, capital lease, and operational lease solar paneling options. These options provide a reduced cost method for your business to sport a solar energy system, receive tax incentives, and see electric bill savings.
Please reference the sections below to view the benefits you can expect from commercial solar power, as well as commercial solar site qualifiers, and the financing options that we have available:
Benefits of Commercial Solar Power
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Rapid Return On Investment
- Environmental Leadership
- Federal & State Tax Incentives
- Protection Against Rising Utility Costs
- Improved Property Values
- Limited Maintenance
- Flexible Financing Options
These points are only a small fraction of the ways your company will benefit from installing solar paneling. The cost of residential solar power is continuing to increase, and by installing a commercial solar energy system, businesses will save more money yearly. From small to large businesses, company owners are taking advantage of the many benefits that installing a solar PV array provides. Alder Energy aims to develop the right solar solution for you.
Commercial Solar Site Qualifiers
- Property Ownership: You must own the property in which you wish to implement solar paneling.
- Ample Space for Roof or Ground Mounted Arrays: This is important so that your system can be installed to effectively meet your energy needs.
- Little or No Shade: The best solar production comes when panels receive direct sunlight for at least 6 hours per day. Ideally your site should have a clear view of the sun, however it’s possible to work around some shade with the design of your solar system.
- Roof Age: As solar panels remain productive for thirty years or more, you need to install them on a relatively new and updated roof that is in good condition.
- Roof Material: Alder Energy is able to install solar paneling on almost all types of roofing, including: rolled composite, built up, membrane flat roofs, composite shingles, standing seam metal, and 5V metal roofs. Before starting any project, we analyze your roof to see if it’s suitable for solar.
- Electric Bill: In order to install commercial solar paneling, a deciding factor is if your company pays an electric bill.
- If you have any further questions regarding if your site qualifies for commercial solar paneling, please reach out to us and one of our representatives will be happy to help.
Conserve your business’ hard earned cash. Alder Energy makes this easy for our customers by providing excellent financing options such as low-cost and zero-dollar-down payments. Our solar finance specialists will work closely with you and your bank to find a lease and/or loan tailored to fit with your business’ financing needs.
Are you ready to go solar with Alder Energy? We make solar simple. Start today!