South Carolina businesses like yours are capitalizing on the financial opportunities of installing solar. Installing a commercial solar energy system is a key strategic decision that provides a solid financial return and promotes your company’s commitment to the environment. Alder Energy offers a variety of loan, capital lease, and operational lease options that provide a low-cost way for your company to own a solar system, receive tax incentives, and see electric bill savings.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Power
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Rapid Return On Investment
- Environmental Leadership
- Federal & State Tax Incentives
- Protection Against Rising Utility Costs
- Improved Property Values
- Limited Maintenance
- Flexible Financing Options
These are just some of the ways that your company can profit from installing solar. Businesses of all sizes are taking advantage of the benefits a solar PV array provides. Let Alder Energy develop a solar solution for you.
Commercial Solar Site Qualifiers
- Property Ownership
- Ample Space for Roof or Ground Mounted Arrays
- Little or No Shade: The best solar production comes when panels receive direct sunlight at least 6 hours per day.
- Roof Age: Since solar panels remain productive for thirty years or more, you should install them on a newer roof that’s in good condition.
- Roof Material: Alder Energy can install solar on most roof types, including: rolled composite, built up, and membrane flat roofs, composite shingles, standing seam metal, and 5V metal. We’ll analyze your roof to see if it’s suitable for solar.
- Electric Bill: If your company pays one.
Conserve your company’s cash. Alder Energy makes it simple with $0 and low money down financing options. Our solar finance specialists can work with your bank or find a lease or loan that is tailored to your business. Contact us today about your customized business solar solution.
Are you ready to go solar with Alder Energy? We make solar simple. Start today!